Friday, August 22, 2014

Shotty Horroh - Fire In The Booth (first verse)




Yo, they say that I'm so cold I'm freezin
I say that I'm so cold I'm stone cold I'm Steven
I roll with some Kimbos and Lyoto Machidas
They'll squeeze a choke hold and theres no hope for breathin

 
We will need Goldberg, Joe Rogan speakin
A replay roll then a slow motion sequence
But we don't go for the promos and speeches
Nah they know it's straight beers when the logos are featured


My flows strong enough that you dont throw parisian
Punch lines that punch a big old hole through Liban
I'm the one that there's no coaches teachin
I approach the whole scene with my own goals and reasons

 
Ima show your whole team that there's no hopes this season
My regime are all champs and we hold trophies even
Muhammad Ali, show ropes to weaklings
I'm the king of the ring in my own throne I'm seated

 
Im Akuma using numerous hadoukens you could try it
Try infusin Guku Gyu Ryu Ken and Byson
I ain't lying you are losing if you choose to fight a lightening
Human you are chewed if I am in the mood for dinin'


I am deep and you will need a suit thats used for scuba diving
Try and breath and lose the use of them two lungs that's fused inside ya
Like a nuke and two bazookas boomin through the mic
Every trooper you are using wants to move onto my side


Cuz I am Leonidas, Goliath leader of the giants
With a piece of midas / I am deeper than Poseidon
In my eagle eye, I spy them speakin on the snidy
I ain't high or paranoid / Back up boy don't wanna try it
 

That's alright, I don't mind, I want the number one head band
Never measure a man off his cheddar or his chest band
I kick it, my punch lines dump like lead hands
My only path's forward / Block it you're a dead man


More than a large fraction, forced in the game
With a force of a train on course into four other cars crashing
Of course man I'm barbaric, something from the olden days
Pull rappers' skulls off and stuff em in a trophy case


Mayday mayday, everyday is pay day
Watch me eff this bitch up like Ray Jay, ey mate
Swag is immaculate so they jack it like spray way
You man are actors like you got me laughin like day day


High rise don't be leavin' us round your lay day
We'll pick her up ey ey, And battery her like AA
You heard the funny stuff that they say
They're tryna catch up, they're still buzzin off the Dre day
 

Ey

No comments:

Post a Comment