Thursday, March 5, 2015

Broken Records

I'm preparing to do a Rhymes Illustrated post for the Broken Language track on my new album Reinventing the Wheel. In the meantime, I decided to compile other versions from the 20 year history of this song concept. Did I miss one of your favorites? Leave a comment!

The original "Broken Language"

Smoothe da Hustler ft. Trigger tha Gambler - Broken Language (1995)



My 2015 version 

Alternate title was "Broken Record (The 100 Bar Challenge)"



Other versions that influenced me


The Palmer Squares - Broken LANGUAGE (2012)



Method Man and Redman - Broken Language 08 (2008)



Cruger and Eurgh - Broken Language (2012)



Trigger Tha Gambler - Broken Language Pt 2 (1996)



All other good versions I could find

Juelz Santana - Broken Language (2004)



Papoose feat. Vein - Broken Language 06 (2006)



Azillion Records - BROKEN LANGUAGE 09



Cassidy ft. Larsiny - Broken Language (2009?)



FOKN BOIS - Brkn Lngwjz (2011?)



ODB Hot 97 Broken Language Freestyle (1995)



Dro Pesci & Infamous Haze feat. Ruste Juxx - Broken Language 2K13



Samy Deluxe und Curse - Broken Language Reloaded (???)

No comments:

Post a Comment