Friday, November 23, 2012

Andre Mariette - If I..



Seems like every single day is half for stress 
I don’t even wanna find a way to pass the test 
Maybe.. I could walk around, start acting fresh 
Try my luck in women 'til I find a happy mess 

After this, I’mma act like a superstar 
Walk around the bar tryna tell you just how cute you are 
Assuming that you’re beautiful, I’mma start up a funeral 
For my heart I’ll die hard, and if it’s suitable

All my songs are usable, some of them intellectual
Hit em with intuition an issue I find that’s sensible
Instead of a petty rebel I’m starting to make some sense to you
Anyway I’m never gonna change and I'm uncensored too.

The suspense is through, I'm your usual human 
who's got the humor to move into any universe 
Soon Imma be a provable root of what makes this music work 
And I ain't gotta give you any proof to tell you who's the jerk 

So if the mood is workin' lemme stick with it 
Bet it gets you hypocrites out of your seat to twist your hips 
Baby this is it. I'm just a nervous wreck 
who's workin on his person and certain he'll make the worst of it 

Now the verse is writ, gettin' rid of all those 
Bitter indecisions and ridiculed bits of impotence 
But hey since we're friends?! Let's take a second to 
Get together and listen cause I always had a vison that.. 

(CHORUS) 
IF I.. 
Seem to lead a way 
IF I.. 
Need to leave today
IF I.. 
Sing you a song 
Well I hope it does you right 
Cause I'd never do you wrong 
Singin'.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment