Friday, November 16, 2012

The King's Offspring - The Golden Age (Heir Jordan Verse)



Just take my hand and we can walk this road together, babe
Let’s get away, trying to take you to a better place

Or better yet, a better era in time
I can feel it coming soon better prepare for the ride
But I’m pretty confident I can carry the line
My steps are very refined, I’m Fred Astaire in his prime

For all the people thinkin that the good ol’ days are past tense
Let’s see what we get add class with some passion
Let’s turn what they imagined into practice
The bright ideas will be the lamps that we bask in

We’re making something unprecedented
I know the best things don’t come in a minute

But they need to wisen up, saying we ain’t quite enough
And those who hatin’ just seem old and jaded

So Imma strike as I fire up my midas touch
And make the past golden age just look overrated

No comments:

Post a Comment